As a document controller you will manage the requirements for document control on the project to ensure implementation and compliance to standards established within the Document Management System.
The Document controller will have a pro-active hands-on approach, able to work on own initiative whilst managing challenging activities to a precise and accurate standard. An intuitive thinker, who effectively communicates with a variety of stakeholders on an international level, whilst recognises the importance of the bigger picture, together with:
· Degree level or equivalent relevant work experience
· Extensive experience as a document controller on projects ensuring implementation and compliance within a Document Management System
· Experience of document control gained within a similar sector, Offshore Wind would be an advantage
· Experienced administration professional who has excellent planning and organisation skills to ensure documentation is stored efficiently, easily accessed and referenced accurately
· Proven experience to work collaboratively with other stakeholder for the success of a project
· Experience and drive to continuously improve and enhance procedures and systems for effective document control
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. At Van Oord Offshore Wind UK, we offer a competitive employment benefits package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over 150 years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Working at Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) means you will be engaged in construction (EPCI) in UK and Republic of Ireland and maintenance (O&M) of offshore windfarms in Europe. Regular international travel is an integrated element of working for us.
MPI Offshore aim to work closely with our clients, working safely and with respect for one another and the environment. Working together proactively on safety is a natural part of that.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply, download and complete the application form on the MPI Offshore Careers page. Once completed, upload the application form together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org