As a document controller you will manage the requirements for document control on the project to ensure implementation and compliance to standards established within the Document Management System.
The Document controller will have a pro-active hands-on approach, and able to work on own initiative whilst managing challenging activities to a precise and accurate standard. An intuitive thinker, who effectively communicates with a variety of stakeholders on an international level, whilst recognises the importance of the bigger picture, together with:
The ideal candidate will have
- Extensive experience as a document controller on projects ensuring implementation and compliance within a Document Management System
- Experience of document control gained within a similar sector, Offshore Wind would be an advantage
- Experienced administration professional who has excellent planning and organisation skills to ensure documentation is stored efficiently, easily accessed and referenced accurately
- Proven experience of working collaboratively with other stakeholder for the success of a project
- Experience and drive to continuously improve and enhance procedures and systems for effective document control
- Willingness to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations and Netherlands office
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a competitive employment benefits package: hybrid working, annual salary review, company bonus, enhanced holidays, purchasing and selling holiday scheme, pension, assurance and insurance schemes, health and wellbeing programmes, learning and development opportunities, subsidised travel, salary sacrifice schemes, long service and other recognition programmes, work-life balance, free parking, free fruit & refreshments, and company events.
About Van Oord
Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) is the UK based Offshore Wind division of Van Oord with over 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor and over 20 years’ offshore wind experience. Van Oord and MPI Offshore are a leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) party in the construction and maintenance of offshore wind farms. Our purpose is to create a better world for future generations by delivering marine ingenuity.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply send your CV to email@example.com