Due to the expansion of our business, we require a Project Planner, who will actively working in the proposal team, responsible for the development of project execution plans and schedules during the tender phase of offshore wind related projects
As a Project Planner you provide plan and project control support to tender managers to successfully plan and create complying proposals. You will work with the tender team, consortium partners and (sub)contractors and proactively advise on time, progress, resource management, opportunities and risks. It is a multifaceted, but above all a responsible role, in which your knowledge and ingenuity will be put to the test to win the tenders.
Typical tasks and responsibilities comprise:
- Develop the phasing and execution plan, considering all aspects of the work like logic, resource planning, cash flows and uncertainties;
- Create transparency and overview with clear visuals (by usage of Gant charts, Time-distance diagrams, storyboards and 4D-plans);
- Advise tender managers on strategic direction for the proposal and provide "what if scenarios" to consider;
- Deliver reliable project schedules during the tender phases;
- Initiate and lead brainstorm and workshop type meetings like planning reviews and rehearsals of concept (ROC);
- Share workload and knowledge with the other tender planners.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- Proven experience in a similar position within the offshore(wind) industry;
- Experience in offshore projects, preferably in both the tender and execution phase;
- Experience in developing project schedules (e.g. Primavera P6, Acumen Fuse, TILOS, MS Project);
- You are a first class organiser who takes a proactive role in the tenders;
- You have the ability to translate complex matters into simple insights;
- You can work as part of a team and independently without supervision;
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude;
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. At Van Oord Offshore Wind UK, we offer a competitive employment benefits package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Working at Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) means you will predominantly be engaging with the supply chain related to the construction (EPCI) and maintenance (O&M) of offshore windfarms in the UK.
MPI Offshore aim to work closely with our clients, working safely and with respect for one another and the environment. Working together proactively on safety is a natural part of that.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org