This position requires an individual to have a willingness to continuously learn, with a pro-active approach to gathering and processing new information, together with:
· An Engineering degree (would be an advantage), or a relevant higher level technical qualification
· A proven creative thinker who considers different alternatives to a situation
· Results-oriented and takes responsibility for the delivery their own work
· Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
· Ability to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations and Netherlands office
· Interest in the application of engineering in the tendering process
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. At Van Oord Offshore Wind UK, we offer a competitive employment benefits package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over 150 years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Working at Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) means you will be engaged in construction (EPCI) in UK and Republic of Ireland and maintenance (O&M) of offshore windfarms in Europe. Regular international travel is an integrated element of working for us.
MPI Offshore aim to work closely with our clients, working safely and with respect for one another and the environment. Working together proactively on safety is a natural part of that.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply, download and complete the application form on the MPI Offshore Careers page. Once completed, upload the application form together with your CV to email@example.com