To develop, align and implement individual Project Procurement Plans at bidding Phase and after Award Phase to achieve competitive advantage, cost savings, innovation, risk reduction and supply chain improvement.
The Project Procurement Officer will be customer focused with excellent business knowledge and the ability to adapt to a diversity of clients. Strong analytical and data analysis skills. Effective negotiation skills and a thorough understanding of the business, together with:
- A Business Administration / Engineering Degree, or equivalent
- Qualified to Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- Extensive proven experience in Project Procurement providing:
- Delivery of project procurement and risk management in a global environment
- Commercial negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers in the various phases of a contract
- Owner of all procurement activities during tender and operational phases. Nominated single point of contact for the business as well as for suppliers
- Develop and manage all procurement plans during tender and operational phases
- Willingness to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. At Van Oord Offshore Wind UK, we offer a competitive employment benefits package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Working at Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) means you will predominantly be engaging with the supply chain related to the construction (EPCI) and maintenance (O&M) of offshore windfarms in the UK.
MPI Offshore aim to work closely with our clients, working safely and with respect for one another and the environment. Working together proactively on safety is a natural part of that.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply, download and complete the application form. Once completed, upload the application form together with your CV to email@example.com