As the Tender Manager, you will organise and manage the tender process of one or more large multidisciplinary and complex projects, from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer, followed by the negotiation phase.
The Tender Manager will have a pro-active approach with sound commercial insight to work on own initiative whilst managing complex projects. An intuitive thinker, who effectively communicates with a variety of stakeholders on a national and international level, whilst recognising the importance of the bigger picture, together with:
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Extnowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce
- Customer minded and a representative attitude
- An analytically strong colleague who is result and collaboration minded
- A person who brings people together with outstanding communication and social skills
- Ability to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project and Client's locations and Netherlands officeensive experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore (wind) industry
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a competitive employment benefits package: hybrid working, annual salary review, company bonus, enhanced holidays, purchasing and selling holiday scheme, pension, assurance and insurance schemes, health and wellbeing programmes, learning and development opportunities, subsidised travel, salary sacrifice schemes, long service and other recognition programmes, work-life balance, free parking, free fruit & refreshments and company events.
About Van Oord
Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) is the UK based Offshore Wind division of Van Oord with over 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor and over 20 years’ offshore wind experience. Van Oord and MPI Offshore are a leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) party in the construction and maintenance of offshore wind farms. Our purpose is to create a better world for future generations by delivering marine ingenuity.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org