As the Tender Manager, you will organise and manage the tender process of one or more large multidisciplinary and complex projects, from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer, followed by the negotiation phase.
The Tender Manager will have a pro-active approach with sound commercial insight to work on own initiative whilst managing complex projects. An intuitive thinker, who effectively communicates with a variety of stakeholders on a national and international level, whilst recognising the importance of the bigger picture, together with:
· A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
· Extensive experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore (wind) industry
· Knowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce
· Customer minded and a representative attitude
· An analytically strong colleague who is result and collaboration minded
· A person who brings people together with outstanding communication and social skills
· Ability to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project and Client's locations and Netherlands office
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. At Van Oord Offshore Wind UK, we offer a competitive employment benefits package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over 150 years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Working at Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) means you will be engaged in construction (EPCI) in UK and Republic of Ireland and maintenance (O&M) of offshore windfarms in Europe. Regular international travel is an integrated element of working for us.
We work closely with our clients, we work safely and with respect for one another and the environment. Working together proactively on safety is a natural part of that.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply, download and complete the application form on the MPI Offshore Careers page. Once completed, upload the application form together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org