Due to the expansion of our business, we require a Tender Engineer. As a Tender Engineer you will support the Tender Manager in organising and managing the tender process of one or more large multidisciplinary and complex projects, from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer.
- Organising and managing less complex project-based and content-based tender processes;
- Compiling and writing tender documents;
- Organising the follow-up and hand-over of successful tenders;
- Evaluation of tender processes.
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering;
- Extensive experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore(wind) industry;
- Experience in the execution of hydraulic engineering and/or civil technical projects is an advantage;
- Knowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce;
- Customer minded and a representative attitude;
- An analytically strong colleague who is result and collaboration minded;
- A person who brings people together with outstanding communication and social skills.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. At Van Oord Offshore Wind UK, we offer a competitive employment benefits package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Working at Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) means you will predominantly be engaging with the supply chain related to the construction (EPCI) and maintenance (O&M) of offshore windfarms in the UK.
MPI Offshore aim to work closely with our clients, working safely and with respect for one another and the environment. Working together proactively on safety is a natural part of that.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply send your CV to email@example.com