As a Tender Engineer you will support the Tender Manager in organising and managing the tender process of one or more large multidisciplinary and complex projects, from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer.
- Organising and managing less complex project-based and content-based tender processes
- Compiling and writing tender documents
- Organising the follow-up and hand-over of successful tenders
- Evaluation of tender processes
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Extensive experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore(wind) industry
- Experience in the execution of hydraulic engineering and/or civil technical projects is an advantage
- Knowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce;
- Customer minded and a representative attitude
- An analytically strong colleague who is result and collaboration minded
- A person who brings people together with outstanding communication and social skills
- Ability to occasionally travel (inter)nationally
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a competitive employment benefits package: hybrid working, annual salary review, company bonus, enhanced holidays, purchasing and selling holiday scheme, pension, assurance and insurance schemes, health and wellbeing programmes, learning and development opportunities, subsidised travel, salary sacrifice schemes, long service and other recognition programmes, work-life balance, free parking, free fruit & refreshments and company events.
About Van Oord
Van Oord Offshore Wind UK (MPI Offshore) is the UK based Offshore Wind division of Van Oord with over 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor and over 20 years’ offshore wind experience. Van Oord and MPI Offshore are a leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) party in the construction and maintenance of offshore wind farms. Our purpose is to create a better world for future generations by delivering marine ingenuity.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Thank you for your interest in our company. To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org